- Promote mutual understanding and good relationship between Thailand and Japan by performing the activities which are related to education development.
- Build mutual understanding between two countries and solve the problems of mixed Thai-Japanese ethnicity children who are facing difficulties in their lives.
- Consider seriously to solve the social problems that occurred in Thailand and neighboring countries (Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia).
- Support mixed Thai-Japanese ethnicity children
- Support Japanese speech contest in universities and colleges level in northern Thailand
- Provide sustainable agriculture training for people who live along the Thai-Myanmar border
- Provide medical training for Myanmar displaced person who live in northern Thailand
- Survey Japanese soldiers’ remains of 2nd World War
- Support other activities in order to achieve the goals